(Tarleton and Rural District Schools)
We are proud to be members of the TARDIS cluster of schools.
The TARDIS family, spearheaded by a Headteachers' network, collaborate on strategic improvement aims for the benefit of our pupils.
Through mutual support and by encouraging challenge, in an ethos of trust and partnership, we strengthen the work we do and improve outcomes for our children.
The cluster works to enhance opportunities for local children in a variety of ways, which include:
- Sharing good practice across our family of schools and focusing of local issues/priorities.
- Organising a programme of enrichment activities throughout the year which offer challenge, develop confidence and celebrate achievements across the broader curriculum (for example, STEM days, Spelling Bees, Performing Arts Festivals, Public Speaking events etc).
- Through our subcommittee, TASA (the TARDIS Active Schools Alliance), organise a comprehensive range of opportunities for children to take part in competitive and non-competitive physical activity - increasing participation and promoting health & fitness.
Endeavour Learning TSA
(Teaching School Alliance)
TARDiS Primary Schools are strategic partners and key drivers of the Primary arm of Endeavour Learning TSA.
The overall aims of Endeavour Learning TSA are to provide:
- A world class education for all our students, regardless of ability or background, which builds resilience, confidence and drive, in an ever changing world.
- A workforce of the highest calibre, with a winning combination of teamwork, skill, experience, passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- A relentless focus on individual and collective improvement and personal and professional development, in an ethos of high expectations and personal ambition.
- The moral imperative to ensure that no child is left behind and no individual is overlooked in their uniqueness and distinctive potential.
- A nurturing environment, where everyone feels safe and valued and where we get the balance right between encouragement and support and stretch and challenge, so that all of us can aim high and work together to make those aspirations a reality.
- A genuine commitment to foster partnerships, across our family of schools, with our parents, other strategic partners and our wider communities.
- The expertise to efficiently and effectively deploy and maximise our resources across the MAT and our wider networks and partnerships.
TARDiS Member Schools: